Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seat car service

• 03-05-2009 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Hi ,need to get 1st service on my seat ,i have heard a lot of people saying its really expensive now even just for 1st service.Can anyone recommend a garage on northside of Dublin that i can get this done and maybe idea of prices.Dont want to bring it to where i bought it as i had a LOT of trouble with them and dont think they would do much ,Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

If it's your first service I'd imagine your car is still within it's 2 year warrenty and I would strongly advise bringing it to a Seat main dealer to avoid invalidating the warrenty.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

I understand that ,anyone know prices of 1st seat service in seat approved garages ,thaks

Advertisement