Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Advice

Options
  • 03-05-2009 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi guys & Gals. Firstly Mods please move if im in the wrong place.

Im 25 years old and currently im paying out nearly 400 euro a week on stupid door loans.

I cant get a bank loan anywhere because Ive bad credit history.

I earn 600 a week before tax, 525 after it.

Im looking for a loan of 4000 to clear everything. I can pay back 200 a week easy, and would pay back an extra 1000 for 4000.

Im at my whits end, losing sleep and just pissed off to be honest.

Has anyone any advice. Im in a full time job for the last two years and was told my job is safe as houses.

Anyone out there help me out??

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Least you you are trying to set yourself right, thats probably the best thing you can do, consolidate all the loans into one and you will now exactly where you stand. Ofcourse the bad thing is that the bank wont help you out as you said despite you trying to sort it all out.

The credit union might be the best way forward here. They are often a bit more understanding than banks in a case like this. They might require you saving some money with them, to get the loan, but if you talk to them, explain you situation, list out all the loans and details. Then show then how you will pay it back over what time. Ask your boss for a reference to confirm your job status.

http://www.creditunion.ie/Default.aspx

Advertisement