Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to Reset Vodafone voicemail

• 03-05-2009 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

How to Reset Vodafone voicemail
    So, i want the default "you have reached the bankofworks, please leave a message after the tone".

But i'm stuck with a voice record,

how can i have the default on vodafone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I think vodafone don't have this option like other networks do. When your in the menu, you press 1 for full personalised greeting. You press 2 to save the greeting, but i think thats the option their is.

You could record a very short message, by pressing hash straight away, but it would be just silence when someone rings your voicemail apart from the beep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Dial 171, press for personal greeting, go about recording a new greeting but after the beep, say nothing and press #. It will say, you have just heard the greeting you've recorded(nothing) save this and it resets your voicemail. Silly there is no quicker way of deleting your greeting but there you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mariusstanley

sorted

Advertisement