Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community news for Kildare

Options
  • 03-05-2009 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have set up a new community website for Kildare and I am working on putting some content together. We have a small camera team out & about covering stories all over Co. Kildare right now and the videos & interviews will be published on the site very soon.

If you have, or know anyone, with any community news you would like to share then feel free to PM me the details and we can send someone out to cover the story.

The type of stories we are looking for are any sort of charity fund raising events, local community/support groups or anything else related to Co. Kildare that you want to tell people about.

If you have any questions the feel free to PM me.

Please note that all stories are filmed so those involved must be OK with giving an interview to camera and tell the public about the subject they are promoting. Don't worry, we have very nice presenters to help you and put you at ease and in most cases all you will have to do is answer a few questions about the story.

As we are still filming & putting the stories together, I don't want to post a link to the site on here just yet until we have a decent amount of content for people to view (and of course if our lovely Mods allow me to post a link up in the near future :)). But I will happily show the site to anyone whose stories we cover on the day of filming.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

PM sent, best of luck with the project.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Just a heads up folks, the annual Military Vehicle show will take place this Sunday 10th May on The Curragh in Kildare.

http://www.mvci.org/site/page/gallery/21/155

Edit: Just thought I'd mention that this is a non-profit event and all proceeds go to charity.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Just a reminder for the show tomorrow guys. Details in post above.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Best of luck with this new venture Keith. The clip you did in Celbridge last Thursday was very impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭lecheile

keefg wrote: »
    Hi,

I have set up a new community website for Kildare and I am working on putting some content together. We have a small camera team out & about covering stories all over Co. Kildare right now and the videos & interviews will be published on the site very soon.

If you have, or know anyone, with any community news you would like to share then feel free to PM me the details and we can send someone out to cover the story.

The type of stories we are looking for are any sort of charity fund raising events, local community/support groups or anything else related to Co. Kildare that you want to tell people about.

If you have any questions the feel free to PM me.

Please note that all stories are filmed so those involved must be OK with giving an interview to camera and tell the public about the subject they are promoting. Don't worry, we have very nice presenters to help you and put you at ease and in most cases all you will have to do is answer a few questions about the story.

As we are still filming & putting the stories together, I don't want to post a link to the site on here just yet until we have a decent amount of content for people to view (and of course if our lovely Mods allow me to post a link up in the near future :)). But I will happily show the site to anyone whose stories we cover on the day of filming.

Thanks.
    hi keefg - pity I did not see this earlier as we had a big road race in Leixlip last weekend - a few other events coming up that may be of interest. Can you PM details so I can see current content
    tks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement