Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want to run to the library?

Options
  • 03-05-2009 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Seriously, anyone want to run to the library in Dundalk and Drogheda for me to look up some info? Just need to look up some info from the 1901/1911 census and the griffith valuation from 1854.

I planned on doing it during the week but I'm job hunting :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I thought I might be asking too much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

You might actually have a good idea there. With so many people with time on their hands, you could offer a few quid to run around doing wee jobs.

We used to get sent to the shop by our neighbours and get an empty mineral bottle as a tip to claim the 5p deposit back.

We often get take-aways delivred and pay €2.50/€3.00.

i'd gladly pay €1 for someone to nip to the shop for milk or bread and save me missing the football.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Actually that is a good idea. Anyway this time I'm gonna go up myself, I had thought at least pighead would have helped me out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

6th wrote: »
    Seriously, anyone want to run to the library in Dundalk and Drogheda for me to look up some info? Just need to look up some info from the 1901/1911 census and the griffith valuation from 1854.

I planned on doing it during the week but I'm job hunting :(
    if its not too late all 3 are online on the census website afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Yes, I've used all 3 on-line who why the query??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

A little off topic, but Drogheda Library is excellent. :)

Advertisement