Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prescription Sports Glasses?

Options
  • 03-05-2009 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm going on a charity walk in June and would like to be able to see where i'm goin / been! Can prescription sports sunglasses be purchased in Ireland or online? Specsavers etc. don't do any. Maybe a pair of prescription oakleys or something similiar? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Down South

Not sure what you mean by sport, but I got a pair of prescription wrap around sunglasses from specsavers a few week ago

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭terencemc

Yeah same here. They're made by Osiris and I've had mine for 7 months now. They would be perfect for walking...I've used them a few times playing soccer and they were fine. They have a soft rubber finish on the part that is in contact with the nose.

Advertisement