Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend renting in Dublin

Options
  • 03-05-2009 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about renting in Dublin (in or not too far from the city) on the weekend only - I dont mean holiday rentals or city breaks kind of thing - I'm in Dublin each weekend but away for the week but cant find anywhere that advertises to rent for the weekend (at normal prices).ie. consistently over time as in normal renting. if anyone knows anything about this, please let me know. thanks!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=38 They might be able to help you over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

I doubt there is anything much in the way of organised options for this but given that there are a number of people who live in Dublin during the week and who depart pretty much every Friday and return every Sunday night maybe an informal arragement with someone might be your best bet. I think you're best chance of setting up something like this would come through friends/acquaintances/relatives.

What sort of arrangement exactly are you looking for - what combo of Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights are you looking for? How long would you be looking for this arrangement - is it just for a number of months or are you looking for a longer-term arrangement?

Advertisement