Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo III

Options
  • 03-05-2009 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭

Anyone think/know if it will be out by xmas?? Also, has anyone heard the full character class list, apart from the wizard/witch-doctor/barb. Me is hoping druids will feature.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

No new classes shown, though dunno if the Archivist will be real or not (I hope so, Shhhhhh!!! looks awesome). Probably more info at Blizzard Open Invitational/ Blizzcon, whichevers first.

Good look hoping for a Xmas release, doubt if Starcraft 2 will make that and it was started a year or so before Diablo 3. Mid 2010 at the earliest for D3 I day :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Blizzard will quite happily work on this until they are absolutly sure its ready. So dont expect to see it anytime soon. Shame really, as i cant bloody wait for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah, its not like they have to worry about cashflow with all that filthy lucre flowing in from WoW subscribers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Dante09

ah balls! but i dont want to wait:(
    I may just reinstall Diablo II and give the amazon another go while we're waiting (we never quite hit it off, first time i tried her!):D
    One thing is for sure...when it comes out its gonna be the king of all RPGs..looks bloody awesome!
    Anyone recommend any similar titles to occupy the time?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Sacred 2 is the latest similar game. Havent played it yet, but Sacred was decent. Titans Quest is also good fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

:DOP how we all hope we can play it asap!!!!

but eh,ya forget SC2?i am always amused by Blizzard that they develop two of their big(est) titles at the same time.i think we are expecting to see the release of SC2 and then follow by Diablo3.

so...2011?:pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I was told that Blizzard announced that they doubled the production staff in order to get this out for before the end of this year. If it's true, then it's most likely Activision's hand behind it.

I'll have a google for it, see if I can find any info.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Unfortunatly I doubt it will be out this year too, I have a key for the upcoming (SC2) beta so it will be interesting to see the new battlenet.

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

bumpty bump not long now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    bumpty bump not long now!!!

3 posts up ????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Vorrtexx

But this is Diablo III, not Diablo 3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement