Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zen Cart

Options
  • 03-05-2009 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Hey

I am having a problem with my zen cart. I have gone through all of the forums I have found through google and even asked a programmer and its still wrecking my head.

I am setting up a website which has a few large items which can not be shipped through the post. How the hell do you mark items as pick up only?!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I'm not too familiar with zencart, but having worked a tiny bit with oscommerce, there might be a mod you can download, or it might require you to do a code change.

I'd imagine the easiest way is to set the postage price to zero, and make it clear in the product description that it is store pick-up only. But I suppose this may not be easy to do depending on how you set the postage prices at the moment.

Advertisement