Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice Accumulator for tonight

Options
  • 03-05-2009 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Maybe worth something to you guys but I'm trying this from Paddy Powers.

Accumulator between Atletico Madrid, Porto, River Plate, Boca Juniors, Bordeaux and Valencia all to win will get back €50 with a €1 stake.

Worth a small shot seeing as Atletico, Porto, Bordeaux and Valencia are playing clubs a decent bit lower than them. Boca and River are in a good bit of form with each putting 3 past their opponents last week. Boca are playing Banfield who are above them with 2 points but Palermo got 2 last week (including his 200th goal for the club which was a brilliant overhead) and they looked incredibly strong.

Valencia match starts at 6 though so get on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,214 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

that didnt get far Valencia lost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭the iceman come

"Accas are for shows, but singles are for Pros" Do well to keep this in mind if you wanna beat the bookie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

"Accas are for shows, but singles are for Pros" Do well to keep this in mind if you wanna beat the bookie.

I'm sure he won't miss his 1 euro. Accas are also more fun for the casual punter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Exactly. Opted against the Accumulator and went with a 5fold. River Plate were complete **** in their second half though and blew it.

Accas are good for a laugh and it had a fairly good shot of succeeding going by recent form of the teams.

Brimmy wrote: »
    Exactly. Opted against the Accumulator and went with a 5fold. River Plate were complete **** in their second half though and blew it.

Accas are good for a laugh and it had a fairly good shot of succeeding going by recent form of the teams.

on friday iv went for an Accumulator

Sunderland v Everton
    Everton win

Liverpool v Newcastle
    Liverpool win

Arsenal v Man Utd
    Man Utd Pending

Chelsea v Barcelona
    Barcelona Pending

so its looking good for me so far,hopefully the others can do the rest (touch wood)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Headshot wrote: »

Sunderland v Everton
    Everton win

Liverpool v Newcastle
    Liverpool win

Arsenal v Man Utd
    Man Utd Pending

Chelsea v Barcelona
    Barcelona Pending

so its looking good for me so far,hopefully the others can do the rest (touch wood)

I had a great one come off this weekend involving two over evens teams which was very nice

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

accums are grand as long as your not putting much money on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Sunderland v Everton
    Everton win

Liverpool v Newcastle
    Liverpool win

Arsenal v Man Utd
    Man Utd Pending

Chelsea v Barcelona
    Barcelona Pending

Almost there..

Hoping Chelsea beat Barca though because United without a defensive midfielder will just be messy now we don't have Fletch :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Sunderland v Everton
    Everton win

Liverpool v Newcastle
    Liverpool win

Arsenal v Man Utd
    Man Utd Pending

Chelsea v Barcelona
    Barcelona Pending

Surely you could lay up about a tenner on barca tonight and guarantee ur in the green?

weemcd wrote: »
    Surely you could lay up about a tenner on barca tonight and guarantee ur in the green?

yap i might do that

cheers for that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

How'd that work out for ya?

weemcd wrote: »
    How'd that work out for ya?

nope not good mate

needed a barca win

im pure gutted

Advertisement