Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia 8800 siricco

• 03-05-2009 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi could any1 tell me how to higher up the ear-piece volume on the nokia 8800 siricco, the volume is already at 10 the highest it will go, there is normally some sort of secret menu that you can get into to do this (like the 1 I found before on a lg ku990/viewty, hope some1 can help, thanks.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I think the only way is pressing the main button right and left to put the volume up, but you have already done that. I don't think their is another option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 misnomer

on most nokias you need to be on a call to increase the ear piece volume not sure about 8800. there are no other short codes that i'm aware of.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭shimbob

Davy and misnomer thanks for the replies hopefully some1 will know how to fix the volume. :confused:

Advertisement