Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth compatibility Garmin-Nokia

• 03-05-2009 7:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm thinking of picking up the Garmin 660WT which is bluetooth compatible. However, my phone, the Nokia 5310 is not listed as compatible on the Garmin website. However, I've read in reviews that some other phones that are not mentioned are actually supported.

My question is, has anyone had experience of this or other phones not listed as compatible working using the Garmin 660 or similar model?

Much appreciated,
    Cion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭peking97

I'm in a similar situation. I've just bought a 765T and my Nokia 6300 is not fully compatible. I can pair them on BT but the Phonebook in the Nokia is not accessible from the Garmin. I have tried a friend's Nokia 6500c and they are fully compatible but I find that the 6500c is no longer available from Vodafone. Also, on another forum, gpspassion, I've read reports of varying degrees of compatability so I suggest trying it in the shop before you decide. At least that's what I intend doing. HTH

Advertisement