Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ONE AMAZING DOG

Options
  • 03-05-2009 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

A Dubliner walks into a pub on the Aran islands one Sunday afternoon in June with a Yorkshire terrier under his arm. The dog is wearing a Dublin jersey complete with a miniature football between his paws.

The bartender jumps to attention upon seeing the dog and says "sorry, no pets allowed in here - I'm afraid you'll have to leave.

The man pleads his case to the barman, "look bud I'm desperate. It's the Leinster final, we're big fans - our telly is broke, and this is the only place where we can watch the match.

After securing a promise that the dog would behave and warning him that if there was any trouble they would be thrown out, the bartender relents and allows them to stay in the pub and watch the match.

The match is a cracker and the Dubs run out winners by two late points against Meath. With the final whistle the dog jumps up on the bar and begins walking up and down the bar giving everyone a high five.

The bartender says "Wow! - that is the single most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life - what would he do if they won the all Ireland?"

"I don't know" replied the owner, "I've only had him thirteen years".

Comments

Advertisement