Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are these titles like?

• 03-05-2009 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Ok I have a couple of bob sapre and I'm thinking of getting a game from Ps3 Network.

I'm thinking of getting either Ragdoll Kung Foo or PixelJunk Eden.

I played the demo of PixelJunk and it seemed like fun only might get boring..

So could anyone who owns either of these give us their opinion, thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Personally I didn't like Ragdoll Kung Fu, I played it on Steam when it was first released yonks ago. Eden is good, but it does get old fast.

Are you into tower defense games? Pixeljunk monsters and Savage Moon are very good.

Also, I'm assuming you already have Super Stardust HD. If not that should be at the top of your list of must have PSN games.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Liathroidi Dana

I though that about Eden..

No i haven't tryied Stardust I must give it a look, and yea I heard PJ Monsters was meant to be good.

At the moment Iv only bought Flower and Noby Noby boy, what are the must-buy games do you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

At the moment Iv only bought Flower and Noby Noby boy, what are the must-buy games do you think?

Wipeout HD

Wipeout HD is worth a look too... Also if you have a few quid to spare, you might as well grab Wipeout HD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

tman wrote: »
    Wipeout HD

Wipeout HD is worth a look too... Also if you have a few quid to spare, you might as well grab Wipeout HD
    do you work for the people who make wipeout?

you seem to push wipeout a lot.

OP i'd suggest wipeout, it's good :pac:

tman wrote: »
    Wipeout HD

I tried out the demo and I didnt really like it To be honest. It was fairly good and all just not what I'm looking for, and plus isn't it like 20 yo-yos, yea I dont have that much spare change! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

do you work for the people who make wipeout?

you seem to push wipeout a lot.

OP i'd suggest wipeout, it's good :pac:

I bloody wish!! Even though, that would involve living in Liverpool, so perhaps not...:p
    I guess Wipeout is a bit on the expensive side, and isn't the most casual racing game out there... Different strokes for different folks really.

As has been said already, try out Super Stardust HD... It has bucketloads of that "just one more go" appeal

As has been said already, try out Super Stardust HD... It has bucketloads of that "just one more go" appeal

Ok having watched a few vids of it, It seems alot like geomatry wars on Arcade and well Iv had quite addictive gameplay from that... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Pain might be worth a look too. It never gets old, you keep going to it just to see what more you can do, and you can download extra levels for a fiver, as well as characters (including The Hoff, and no, I'm not joking).

I think its 8 Euro, and there's a free expansion pack with explosives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

I'd go for Pixeljunk Monsters, I've bought a fair few PSN games and that's one of the few that kept me going for weeks rather than days.

OK I think I might need a bit more spare change...

Might check out Pain And Monsters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Polar101

Ok having watched a few vids of it, It seems alot like geomatry wars on Arcade and well Iv had quite addictive gameplay from that... :)

There's a demo of Super Stardust available on PSN as well, if you'd like to try it out before handing over the spare change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Download the demo's of PJ Monsters and Eden off the US store.

Didn't like Eden myself, love monsters tho :)

CC

Polar101 wrote: »
    There's a demo of Super Stardust available on PSN as well, if you'd like to try it out before handing over the spare change.

I will check that out once my Connection stops acting out.

Advertisement