Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French - Production ecrit

Options
  • 03-05-2009 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

What topics are people foucsing on? Has anyone gotten hints from teachers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Dante

It would be stupid to try predict what will come up cause anything could come up. People say the financial situation or something on rascist might come up but don't count on it!
    I'm just learning phrases that can be linked into any essay and all the tenses like the subjunctive, conditional etc that could bunk up the marks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

We did a question on cloning - just cloning, advantages and disadvantages - in class, which seemed stupidly obscure. Who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

The topics are ridiculously hard to predict :(
    One of the random ones we've done is Role of Women/Equality - whatever. The French Minister for Justice had a baby, returned to work something like 5 days later, and then was fired for not performing to standard, or something to that effect. Worth having something on just in case. I'm not sure I'd even understand that question if it came up...

Advertisement