Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RDS parking during exams

Options
  • 03-05-2009 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Anyone know if you can buy the RDS parking pass for €20 again this term for the exam period?.. if so where? or do you have to pay €5 each day this term? Please say no :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭starface

yeah, tell me about it! I have a good few exams and am really not loooking forward to handing over €5 for each exam. Looks like it'll be the bus for me... joy!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭wonderworm

should try readin your connect email. there is a link on the exams website with info on parking and how to buy the permit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

http://www.dash.ie/tickets/season_ticket.aspx

Then select UCD exams from the menu.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭wonderworm

betafrog wrote: »
    You should try reading the other posts.... The link in that email leads to a site with absolutely no information on how to buy a permit....

sorry smart ar*e you should try clicking on the link under transport and parking brings you to ncps site click on cashless payments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭dhaddock

any know if I just pay the fiver at UCD if it counts for the whole day? Like if i go home and come back will showing them the receipt thingy work??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

redcar wrote: »
    http://www.dash.ie/tickets/season_ticket.aspx

Then select UCD exams from the menu.

:)

The site also accepts debit cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭starface

dhaddock wrote: »
    any know if I just pay the fiver at UCD if it counts for the whole day? Like if i go home and come back will showing them the receipt thingy work??

for parking in the RDS? yup it should work. It worked at Christmas for me anyways...twice i think!

Advertisement