Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCG Predictions anyone?

Options
  • 04-05-2009 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

What do people expect at ordinary level for the first year of DCG?

Will they go easy on us, seeing as we're guinea pigs and all that? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭-ilikeshorts

I expect a near carbon copy of the sample paper they sent out.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

Does anyone else think that they wont finish the paper in 3 hrs???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Des23

eoccork wrote: »
    Does anyone else think that they wont finish the paper in 3 hrs???

Yeah that would be my main concern, I mean if you had no problems you could get the drawings done fine. But with figuring stuff out and setting things up along with having to go back if you made mistakes etc. I feel it is going to be very close. I'll probably have to sacrifice a bit of accuracy for speed I would think.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

As a matter of interest are you all done the course?

We still have to do a half question in section C:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Des23

eoccork wrote: »
    As a matter of interest are you all done the course?

We still have to do a half question in section C:eek:

We are even worse off, still have to do the hyperbaloid surfaces part of the Hyperbaloid of revolution Q. (I'm not really sure what its called but its the third part i.e not the hyperbaloid of revolution and parabolic surface area)

AND!

We still have to START the Geologic Geometry Q

plus we are getting no revision time whatsoever, all our revision is to be done at home by ourelves.

• Advertisement
Advertisement