Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Works @ Dunsfort Midleton

Options
  • 04-05-2009 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Whats going on by the Dunsfort Horseriding Cnetre in Midleton? It looks like a Midleton bypass interconnect to the N25, but there's no mention of it on the CCC website.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Was wondering that myself earlier today, just appeared out of nowhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Something to do with the pipeline thats going from the Midleton Compressor Station to Curraleigh West maybe? :confused:
    Haven't passed that way lately, so haven't seen it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Stugots

Something to do with the pipeline thats going from the Midleton Compressor Station to Curraleigh West maybe? :confused:
    Haven't passed that way lately, so haven't seen it myself.

Yup - I think that would appear to be it : http://www.bordgais.ie/networks/index.jsp?1nID=102&2nID=105&pID=369&nID=696
    Hadn't heard about this before. Can't wait until it starts disrupting rush hour traffic :mad:

Advertisement