Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers?

Options
  • 04-05-2009 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭

Hello. Any ideas for a hairdressers in or close to Cork city? Nothing fancy. Just need a trim and highlights. Not expensive, but not sh*te!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 amz-v-tec

i think u should stay away from peter marks or jeff devines because the prices are high!but even a hairdressers a small one like head rush or dynamix in blackpool church are good...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭sunshinegirl

the college of jeff devines is ok thinks its about €20 quid for a hair cut.
    the normal salon is expensive though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 amz-v-tec

ya thats true well i was blonde for my whole life did the biggest mistake goin black:rolleyes:then got my hair stripped and a full head of meche of blonde for 50 euro in the classes in peter marks!it usually costs me 3 times that price!!so the classes are a good suggestion i think!they're usually screaming out 4 models!:)

Advertisement