Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Mobile Texting

• 04-05-2009 1:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend my an app to let me ust standard T9 predictive text on a HTC TYTN2.

At the moment I have to use the keyboard or stylus, which is grand when sitting down in somewhere, but walking down the street it's a bit of a pain in the bottom. I figure there has to be an app which will let you use the dialing keyboard for texting.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

I have the SE Xperia, and the orignal keyboards/keypads were crap.
    You should be able to get a HTC Phone Keypad easily enough, it matches the "normal" candybar keypad.
    Also Resco do a keyboard thats like the iphone and isnt too bad to use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

You my friend are a a genius, I googled everything think off and good came up simply googled what you said and Wham Bang Thank You Mam it's the first page.

Since you're not here beside I'll give my keyboard a great big dirty hug instead.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

No hassle, always glad to help.

I would also recommend you get SPB pocket plus and SPB mobile shell, it will change your desktop to be more easier to navigate. I put it on my xperia and it makes doing to Opera browser, then Microsoft Mediaplayer a lot handier.

Advertisement