Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths hl examcraft solutions?

Options
  • 04-05-2009 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know where i can get the solutions to the mock examcraft paper? Did it this mornin on my own and just wanna see how i got on. Any help greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Sorry I dont but that paper was unrealistic with the questions where they were and the questions that were asked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

My teacher thought it was a fair enough paper, and I hear the DEB one was bollocks hard. What exactly do you mean by unrealistic? :confused:

cautioner wrote: »
    My teacher thought it was a fair enough paper, and I hear the DEB one was bollocks hard. What exactly do you mean by unrealistic? :confused:
    Swizz wrote: »
    Sorry I dont but that paper was unrealistic with the questions where they were and the questions that were asked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Des23

Do you mean it was too easy or what?
    I thought it was reasonable...

Can't say I'd be able to recall it off the top of my head, but I certainly heard no complaints from our maths teacher who is fairly experienced.

Okaaay, so what exactly do you mean by "the questions where they were"?
    3 Maths teachers in my school agreed that there were some questions on that paper likely to come up as well (circle with 2 axes as tangents, inverse sin graph thing). I'm just curious about your statement, examples?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

The DEBS was a **** of a thing. Got 61%

The EXAMCRAFT was fair. Did it over easter. Got 81%

*PALMFACE*

Eg. A question in part C that shouldve been in part A or the other way around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

cautioner wrote: »
    Okaaay, so what exactly do you mean by "the questions where they were"?
    3 Maths teachers in my school agreed that there were some questions on that paper likely to come up as well (circle with 2 axes as tangents, inverse sin graph thing). I'm just curious about your statement, examples?

The perp dist formula likely to come up. Doubtful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

does anyone know where I could get worked solutions to past hl maths papers before 2001? that's as far as examinations.ie goes :(

also,which one's examcraft and which is deb? I don't know which one I did ^^

aine-maire wrote: »
    does anyone know where I could get worked solutions to past hl maths papers before 2001? that's as far as examinations.ie goes :(

If you can get your hands on Aidan Roantrees notes. He did them all out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭i'm a smiler

I had the deb one myself. It was tough enough but I still got an A2. It was way, way more realistic. I did examcraft over easter and couldn't believe how easy it was in comparison. You would never get something like the examcraft in june, although that would be great!

You make me feel vastly inferior. Not many people do that. Respect.

(76% in examcraft)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭loveroflight

Examcraft has the 'tick' on the front

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

aine-maire wrote: »

http://www.leavingcertsolutions.com/mall/leavingcertsolutions/products/product-16234.stm

But you have to pay €25 for the book. But if you really need some specifice solutions post them up here.

Advertisement