Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extremely cheap baja's with free shipping.

Options
  • 04-05-2009 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

Looks like a must buy:rolleyes:

Take a look HERE.

Too good to be true I'd say....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

A scam???

No way....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Give em you credit card/paypal number and find out ...... ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

They only accept bank transfer.... the scammers perfered method of payment...

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

Bank transfer only, zero feedback for the user and a hotmail account as a contact point forget it, Definatly a scam. One of the lads in are club paid unforunately with a bank transfer on what looked like a cracking deal of around 150 less the any other internet shops on a new evolva M3 at christmas, needless to say he is now a few hundred out of pocket with no car and no come back from ebay or the banks.
    My advice on using Ebay , always check there current feedback over the previous 6 months and see it this something the user may normally sell. A sell is normally not going to be selling say golf clubs one day and r/c the other, retail sellers normally stick to a paticular type of item or area of sales , hacked accounts may start to show lots of poor feedback reviews of a user.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Come on guys don't be so suspicious... Where's yer faith?

I contacted the guy. Very decent and honest sounding guy. Very helpful too - since I've never done a bank transfer before I just gave him all my bank account details and he offered to sort out the whole payment issue.

Can't wait for my new Baja to arrive...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

T-Maxx wrote: »

I contacted the guy. Very decent and honest sounding guy. Very helpful too - since I've never done a bank transfer before I just gave him all my bank account details and he offered to sort out the whole payment issue.

Can't wait for my new Baja to arrive...

Like to know how that one works out for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

T-Maxx wrote: »

I contacted the guy. Very decent and honest sounding guy. Very helpful too -

Sounds very familiar to what happened me a couple of years ago.
    Lost over €500 in the transaction
    Never again.
    Paypal or nothing to sellers with good strong feedback

Hope you get it :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Marcio.souza

I wouldn't pay this,as the lad before me said,paypal or very strong feed back.By Paypal if you already paid,you can cancel the payment,calling to your credit card.

Advertisement