Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny? Funny how?

Options
  • 04-05-2009 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi folks,

I'm a comedy writer looking to break into stand up comedy, thinking that performing songs on stage might be a little easier to get through than ordinary material.

I'm looking for a singer/songwriter to work with me and come up with enough songs to fill a set.

I have the contacts to get us some small gigs eventually, and I can hold a tune good enough to carry a ditty, but I can't play any instrument.

I'm thinking something along the lines of Flight of the Conchords, with our own stamp.

Hey, we're all being let go these days, we might as well do something with our time and give people a laugh at the same time.

So I was thinking that this would be the best way to reach the biggest audience. If you're interested or if you think you know somebody who would be interested email me at m_mcguirk@hotmail.com.

I won't abuse the boards by posting links to my work online, but I'll send the links if anyone is interested.

Thanks folks.

Advertisement