Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need BBQ Prawn ideas!

• 04-05-2009 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Hey guysiv some frozen prawns that i wanna grill on the BBQ tonight, can anyone give me any nice receipes to cook them.

So far im just thinking , sesame oil, garlic cloves and prawns and let them on the gridde for afew minutes...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

That, on top of a bed of white rice, and a garlic/butter sauce, would be amazing :)

Just to keep it simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Keith in cork

pop to the shop, get some garm masala spice. LITTLE olive oil, good shake of spice.... bbq.

OR

Some chinese 5 spice, same idea but less 5 spice.

OR

fresh chilli, lemongrass, ginger, squeeze of lime, season, little oil, leave them sit for an hour minimum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭rocknchef

red chilli, lemon zest and juice and parsley. leave to marinate for 30-40mins. I love to use rosemary stalks instead of skewers.

the juice thats left over from the marinade i mix with a little oil and use this for basting.

season fish when its on the grill as salt draws the moisture from the fish if put on too early

Advertisement