Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tocco Pink or Nokia 5800

• 04-05-2009 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Being looking at getting a touchscreen phone and have it narrowed down to these two. Any body got any ideas why I would choose one over the other?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 buster13

Thanx for your help, do you think its worth paying the difference between the tocco and the LG cookie?? reviews have said the camera on the tocco isnt as great as expected and the LG cookie seems to have pretty similar specs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

5800. Absolutely no question. If it were the 5800XM vs the Tocco Ultra, I'd have to think about it. Also, the LG Cookie is rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

slightly off topic but does any one jnow if the meteor 5800 box comes with the 8gb card?

EDIT: Strange it was on a list of upgrades available to me from Meteor, but now its not

very strange

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

All 5800XMs come from Nokia with an 8GB microSD card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

5800 owner here and hand on heart I would buy the 5800 again. Check the mobile review sites to get a clearer picture about the two models you picked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement