Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RSOV.com

Options
  • 04-05-2009 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

I am looking into buying a magazine for my pistol which is 16 euro but i cant seem to find there shipping prices:confused:,so if any knows could they please tell me :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

You need to go through the whole cart process and you will be given the shipping cost at the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

The Master wrote: »
    You need to go through the whole cart process and you will be given the shipping cost at the end

when you click the 'buy it now' button on ebay you have to buy the item but is this the case here,like to find the shipping cost im not going to have to buy the product (magazine) am i?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

No you won't have to buy it.

Leftyflip wrote: »
    No you won't have to buy it.

thats all right then,i will check it now,
    thanks for comments:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

No problem, noww who wants to buy me a 1911?:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

the order never actually goes through until you've paid and all, so no worries about weather your commiting to buying it by following the checkout proceedure. :)

i did it and it worked.
    just one last question the mag that i am looking to buy is a we 3.8,it all works out at 24 euro (16mag+8 postage) can i get it cheper
    and masada do yous sell them in eirsoft?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

you'd have to ask tony or doc about that. i dont deal with that kinda stuff.

the fact that you are getting something so small means your not making much of a saving over irish prices (no saving at all to be more accurate.) if you were buying more than the one item it would be more worth while. even if you bought 2 mags, the postage would probably stay the same, if not go up slightly.

Masada wrote: »
    you'd have to ask tony or doc about that. i dont deal with that kinda stuff.

the fact that you are getting something so small means your not making much of a saving over irish prices (no saving at all to be more accurate.) if you were buying more than the one item it would be more worth while. even if you bought 2 mags, the postage would probably stay the same, if not go up slightly.

i understand what you mean,i should be up to the shop durning the week so i will ask then
    thanks again

Advertisement