Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Protection Training

Options
  • 04-05-2009 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

just wondering does anyone know of any clubs/trainers that do dog protection training/schutzhund work. preferably around the midlands/kilkenny regions.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Vas_Guy

there are a few people who do this sort of training and are best to stay away from.

my advise is to contact GSA Ireland http://www.gsaireland.com/ they will put you in contact with the right people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 cesarbart

agreeing with vas guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Hi Danlen here is a guy that does protection training he is based around nenagh http://www.shepherdscottagedogtraining.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

Hi, theres a woman in ballinalee in longford, she does alot of training for the gards and does protection training aswell as other types of obedience training, i go to her regular with my dogs as they have kennels... i recommend them highly... pm me if you want her number.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

Agree with Vas Guy as well....
    The following groups do Schutzhund and are approved by GSA Ireland

High Park, Dublin:
    Joe Lynch: 087 2787418
    Robbie Reid: 087 7584379
    Email: oghighpark@gmail.com

Dunboyne, Co. Meath
    Keith Fitzpatrick, Group Chairperson
    Phone: 086 2591984
    Email: ogdunboyne@gmail.com

Thomond, Co. Limerick