Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a tiler!

Options
  • 04-05-2009 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hey all,

Im thinking about getting the kitchen re-tiled, but during these 'recessionary times' it is working out quite pricey!

For standard tiles and adhesive and grout it is working out about 300odd euro for the bits we need, however, to get the section tiled (17ish SqMetres) it is working out about 400euro (quotes).

Anybody know any cheaper tilers looking for a bit of work? Alternatively im pretty handy and can do half the work whilst they are here (mixing adhesive, helping cut tiles etc etc) and you can help me out with a good price! ha ha

We have 2 bathrooms upstairs too which need doing if the kitchen is done well.

Anybody interested in quoting me? Ready to go asap (ie, this week or next).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DMCD25

Hi Cooper. PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Dont skimp on adhesive and where do you live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭cooper_man

Clonee (on the meath/dublin border). :) THanks for the PM DMCD, i think he may be too far (Galway)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Just pm'd you

Below: Give me a chance!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭cooper_man

Just pm'd you

no you didnt! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Vtiling

But I did;)

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

I too am looking for a price. It's 26 sq yards wall, 6 sq yards floor.

Images attached, don't know if they help.

All pre-work will be done.

Duck!
    20090506.jpg

20090506_001_.jpg

20090506_003_.jpg

20090506_002_.jpg

Advertisement