Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Must See Videos

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Comeback king, that is all I will say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭DeLaTroY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Round 2. The most amazing comeback of all time, ryu facing a perfect with absolutely no energy left. And he wins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Lads, all yeas need is to paste the part after the = in between the youtube tags.

so for this video, all I paste is the bold part of this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1voxgsg2l9w

and I get =

some 3s

and some lolz:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Cunny - I love that first vid of the pulled match, apparently this guy playing Balrog was the number 1 ranked player on PSN. No prizes for guessing why :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Right I've edited the above youtube tags, if you could use them as cunny describes above that would be great, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Sagat06 wrote: »
    Cunny - I love that first vid of the pulled match, apparently this guy playing Balrog was the number 1 ranked player on PSN. No prizes for guessing why :D
    If you go to the video and look at the comments the guy comes on and tries to defend himself, saying his net went down. Everyone just laughs their ass off at him.

• Advertisement

Jim wrote: »
    If you go to the video and look at the comments the guy comes on and tries to defend himself, saying his net went down. Everyone just laughs their ass off at him.

And then he deleted his responses... man that hilarious.

*Remembers not to d/c from now on :P*

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Hey some Irish action!

Our very own Icarian playing under is PSN name Brettguerwitz against Darksydephil in a semi final of a online G2 championship tournament.
    He is one of the guys at the tournament in the Extreme Gaming Cafe last weekend. Think he got to the semi's there.

I believe Darksydephil beat Justin Wong a few years back in Super Turbo at Evo 2006, so he is no slouch at fighting games. Although you get the impression from his commentary (from this and his other videos on youtube) that he is not experienced at SF IV.

hehe nice! Yeah I know his vids I've watched a good few of them but I dunno anything else about DSP other than that, I can tell hes a good player though. But he is such a fkin whiney bitch its amazing. 90% of the time when he gets hit he cries BS - LAG - I was blocking etc etc

I'm surprised his PMs were not full of more messages like this lol

**edit**

I'll put a vid here for the lols too, this is the 1st vid I saw from the guy, in fairness I'd prob be going all wtf too so its not really an example of DSP being a bitch, its just funny.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I love the pm video cunny that's brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,721 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

keke, DSP.

Now for some Daigo being PWNED by the old-school, Jeff Schaeffer.
    You know how Daigo is a "god" of ST-Ryu?
    Yeah...

Oh-kaaaay, CE Sagat is pretty good though, right? I mean, he can Tiger Shot all day long and...

Oh...
    :cool:

Fantastic Guile there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Hyper Street Fighter II had the potential to replace ST as the tournament standard but they messed up some of the inputs.

Some of the charge down, up, k moves became charge down, k, up so characters like Vega became unplayable.

They also changed the way O. characters from ST could tech throws and changed some of the reversal properties.

Shame.

Apart from using his Ultra it seems the Gen player is totally absent heh.

What's with the blinking noises?

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    What's with the blinking noises?
    I think its the PSN voting system (funny, cool etc...).

• Advertisement

its retarded as you can turn that ****e off and the guy left it on for some stupid reason. Just press select and it goes away, its an utter load of crap - waste of time feature.

Dunno how anyone could watch a replay with that crap going on.

The guy who recorded that was recording from a replay so he had no excuse to leave it on. For shame.

Good seth pwnage though.

Just in case anyone hasn't seen this... a bit of lulz

I was wondering when that was going to show up! ;)

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I was wandering when that was going to show up! ;)

I had a genuine LOL when Balrog first appears.

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    its retarded as you can turn that ****e off and the guy left it on for some stupid reason. Just press select and it goes away, its an utter load of crap - waste of time feature.

Dunno how anyone could watch a replay with that crap going on.

The guy who recorded that was recording from a replay so he had no excuse to leave it on. For shame.

Good seth pwnage though.
    It was upped by Allen (Cammy), so I was surprised he left it running. His vids are usually good.

SDooM wrote: »
    I had a genuine LOL when Balrog first appears.

I loved it when the kids were hadokening one of the characters. Ken was it?

DSP actually makes me angry. He could bitch about ANYTHING!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Link

About 1.57 left me speechless!!

Damn the quality of the vid was annoying but holy **** was that some intense stuff. Reminded me of 3rd strike so much, raw action and no running away or corner camping.

I wonder if they're ex 3rd strike players. Pity it ended on a time out though.

Yup, that's some 3S-stylee Akuma reset shenanigans alright.
    Heh... Koreans.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Dsp is hilarious. Whuuuaaaat? Lol

Advertisement