Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pre cut mounts in dublin city centre?

• 04-05-2009 5:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I need to get some pre-cut mounts in the morning, preferably in town. I need 20 x 16 window mounts for 12 x 8 prints. Anyone any idea where I might pick some up? Any help greatly appreciated as I'm not sure where to start..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I was out in JM photo a couple of days ago and I was in their stores and they had tonnes of stuff, cant say if they defo had these but sure give them a shout, no harm asking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Buzz Lightyear

I Rach
    I'm in a similar boat to Sinead. Any idea where JM are ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

JM Photo LTD,
    128 INCHICORE ROAD,
    DUBLIN 8
    Tel: 01 4532134

www jmphoto ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

As above, very easy to find and very helpful I found also, I had a good look around!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

I was in Reads on Nassau Street the other day and saw some mounts. Not entirely sure of the sizes or prices but they definitely have them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Thanks all - I never would have thought of JM, must check them out properly - dropped in one day but didn't get a proper look around beyond being given free polaroid film and being told stories about Fergus Bourke, who was apparently a regular there. What a cool shop. Not to mention it's yards from the other half's place.

Aaaaaanyway, Steve (stcstc) has saved the day :) Phil you stuck for the same reason I am? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Buzz Lightyear

Oooh yea !! :D

Likewise I've been onto steve and I've ftp'd him my shots and he'll mount them for me. He's a godsend, and does great work. Roll on the annual exhibition for DCC ;)

Advertisement