Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

Options
  • 04-05-2009 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Just a quick bit of help please, I'm playing the 03/04 game and im in the year 2009 now. Im Dublin City in the Irish Premier League.

I never get player promoted so i have to go and find youngsters myself. Because of the low transfer budget, i cant afford to pay compensation to clubs when i sign their youngsters.

So how do i find my own free agents? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Player search...contracts expired...filter out unrealistic targets...

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭froosh69

Player search...contracts expired...filter out unrealistic targets...

cheers for the reply, but I should have made myself clearer.

Obviously, each season the game generates a batch of new player between the ages of 14-17. Some of these are generated in the clubs youth academy, others are generated without being attached to a club.

I used to be able to do it this way...
    Player/staff search>>>sort by club
    those players that had no club and were NEVER at a club can be displayed.

Hope im making sense, i just want to fatten up my under 19s without paying anything!

Advertisement