Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

INFO on this Higher Certificate in Aircraft Systems (Avionics & Airframe) CW526

• 04-05-2009 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi i apply to this course as mature student was wondering wat kinda of question you be asked at the interview and gerenal info on this course and does this course have on job training during the summer to reduce time need to get your b license

THANKS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 McA330

Hey,

I completed the course a couple of years back as a mature student, if i remember correctly it was me asking most of the questions in the interview. He'll just ask why you want to do the course and if you can support yourself for the 2 years. Think its a 3 year course now?

Advertisement