Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Exams Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

I must not fear, fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total oblivion... I must not fear, fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total oblivion... I must not fear, fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total oblivion...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Walk without rhythm, and you won't attract the worm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Raphael wrote: »
    Walk without rhythm, and you won't attract the worm...
    wat

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

/ponders whether Raph has finally cracked completely

Final exam tomorrow :) If all goes according to plan (ie. I scrape a compensation in Operating Systems) then I shall be finished my undergrad FOREVAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Dave! wrote: »
    Intro to Comp Forensics was the easiest exam I've ever done

Bollocks.

I switched off this elective to do ****ing sports psychology. Which was a bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Dave! wrote: »
    Final exam tomorrow :) If all goes according to plan (ie. I scrape a compensation in Operating Systems) then I shall be finished my undergrad FOREVAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*high-five*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

seraphimvc wrote: »
    lol this!!!damn i didnt come forum yesterday :( but the exam seems went well tho :D(who cares?!)

and is the first time i came in library on sunday.wow.people.i see alot of people!!!

was thinkin the same thing vince, shame we didnt look at this earlier:(

and off topic, that girl in the blue afterwards....:eek::cool:

Bollocks.

I switched off this elective to do ****ing sports psychology. Which was a bitch.
    Agh, while Comp Forensics is probably easier than your one, I wouldn't recommend it as an elective. Way too much continuous assessment... an essay, a review, and this poxy 'learning journal' thing. Plus attendance is taken at every lecture, and that is partially used for your final grade. It just takes up way too much bloody time for an elective ! I want an elective to be something I can attend at my leisure, not do much work in, and get a high grade at the end :)Do Intro to Cognitive Science if you're back again next year !!!

BTW, any of ye have hot invigilators walking around your area? I did for my first exam... quite distracting. There should really be a law against it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

p-nut wrote: »
    and off topic, that girl in the blue afterwards....:eek::cool:

For those of us lucky to not have had an exam then? Or was she just hot? ;)

Last exam in just under 12 hours. The Irish Experience. Dreading it. Hopefully can scrape some form of pass that doesn't completely screw up my GPA and do me out of my 2.1.

• Advertisement

Brimmy wrote: »
    For those of us lucky to not have had an exam then? Or was she just hot? ;)

she was stunnning!:) wish i'd had taken more notice in forensics lectures during the semester;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Bollocks.

Disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Only two to go now. Had health economics today which wasn't all that bad, a lot of writing was done.

Geopolitics tomorrow, which will be a toughie and then Economics of Public Policy on Friday to finish it off. Fun times ahead!

Drug action in body systems 2, toxicology and molecular pharmacology on three successive days from wednesday, havn't done a tap for them so far, and still can't persuade myself to open a book:(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Religion & State 2nd year history. Said in another thread it can blow itself out its a***, its such a bad subject, and have never been as disinterested in history in my life....came true today. This goes down as worst exam I've done in my life...hilariously wrong is how I describe it. Knew two topics going in, one for each section, and if they didnt come up in exact way, I'd be screwed.

Q1: Why was Cromwell successfull in Irelad? Eh, cos Ireland ruined itself in the 10 years previously...blamed it al on that.

Q2: Discipline & church government in Calvinisms development? unmitigated disaster, dicipline arose from people paying attention to pre-destination, meaning they might make it to heaven. Church Government...bout 6 lines on him in Geneva, taken from wikipedia this morning haha.

This scene from Billy Madison sums up what the person correcting it should say to me:

Mushy wrote: »

I really need to stop actually putting in the embed, since i correct the person too and make them fix it... -_-

Look at my original link... clearly I found this first... :D

heh... You need to use the embed link.

On that note, my Physics mock had the note "don't draw attention to your ignorance" about halfway through :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Haha, cheers Passive...sums up the last few hours for my brain haha! But yeah, ya get teh gist of where it went wrong for me today:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Done as of 5 o clock today. What a relief.

Good for you! I have 1 left, and it's my worst one :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Me too, thank god! Up 30 hours straight now at this stage, time for bed I think!

• Advertisement

6 down, 3 to go. Never getting sick ever again.Sonofabitch

Jimmy O Neill threw an ol curveball today too. Rat.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Also had 2nd Year Religion & State. Did the same questions as yourself Mushy.

What a load of bollox as they say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭damselnat

No more sociology again EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! life is good

unless I fail

If someone would like to do International Relations for me, it would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

2 down, 1 to go, about another 45 hours and 30 minutes before I hit the horse show house and begin life as a binge drinker after this degree!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

At five hours post meridian tomorrow my career as an undergraduate will be complete

At five hours post meridian tomorrow my career as an undergraduate will be complete

Nice...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

4pm thursday: my arts degree is over, I plan to sober up in about a week or two.

4pm thursday: my arts degree is over, I plan to sober up in about a week or two.

A week or two? Man the undergrad arts odyssey is over, sober up in September!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

I need help! Have 2 exams 2mo, the 1st at 12pm and the next being at 6pm!

What do I do!? Where can I go in between to kill time and study!?

Advertisement