Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

earth materials: GEOL10020

Options
  • 04-05-2009 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭

Is it me or is studying (and remembering!) earth materials Geol10020 really hard.
    I can read it fine and understand it, but then looking at the questions that are asked on past papers - I just say to myself...how did they come up with that one :confused: of all the things they could have asked! :pac:

so annoying...arrrgh

(we really need a 'beating the head off a brick wall' smilie here' :mad2: )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭chrissor

I am doing that module too but I havn't really given the exam much attention as its my last exam, looking forward to the practical exam tomorrow though, I'm on at 2 which is a pretty handy time.

At least with the exam itself, it is answer 6 from 10 questions so hopefully you will be able to just ignore some of the total random ones, much like I will be doing with any question involving too much chemistry!

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Ah the joys of Earth Materials.........Had my practical exam today at half three.
    Brought back memories of the Antrim fieldtrip. hehe!! :rolleyes:

Advertisement