Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need some serious Hairdressing done

Options
  • 04-05-2009 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey all, could anybody recommend a good stylist in a Hairdressers in Letterkenny? <SNIP> My hair is awful looking at the moment & I would love to make the most of an offer like this. However, I would like to get some recommendations before I let one of the stylists near me!!

Mod edit. Comment removed that has no relevance to your query.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

If you arent happy with the stylists then why not just go somewhere else? And are you trying to say that they are not fit to carry out their duties?

Its a very strange post indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Daisy Daze

Muffler,
    If you had taken the time to read my thread instead of replying with that rubbish you would have realised that I was asking for a recommendation because i HAD NOT BEEN THERE YET! And in reply to your quote "And are you trying to say that they are not fit to carry out their duties?" NO I HAVE NOT AND WOULD NOT SAY THAT ABOUT ANYBODY I HAD NEVER BEEN TO!!
    Please dont wast my time with any more replies thank you!
    muffler wrote: »
    If you arent happy with the stylists then why not just go somewhere else? And are you trying to say that they are not fit to carry out their duties?

Its a very strange post indeed.

Daisy Daze wrote: »
    Muffler,
    If you had taken the time to read my thread instead of replying with that rubbish you would have realised that I was asking for a recommendation because i HAD NOT BEEN THERE YET! And in reply to your quote "And are you trying to say that they are not fit to carry out their duties?" NO I HAVE NOT AND WOULD NOT SAY THAT ABOUT ANYBODY I HAD NEVER BEEN TO!!
    Please dont wast my time with any more replies thank you!
    You havent got the hang of discussion boards yet have you?

I'll let you off with a little warning for now. Settle down a bit and read through the forum charter and the terms and conditions you agreed to when you signed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

WOW :D

"You havent got the hang of discussion boards yet have you?..........."

Best laugh I've had all day, sad I know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭babaloushka

Maybe the OP is just one of those members of the population you won't let out in traffic ;) Hair raising!

• Advertisement

mrmac wrote: »
    Best laugh I've had all day, sad I know!
    Thought you were going to say you had a bad hair day :eek:

Some people still aren't aware that they can pay to advertise by contacting sales@boards.ie

I'll let this run for another wee while but I will have to tidy it up a bit more.

Advertisement