Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Boards Pre-Season League

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I'll take the last spot if it's available!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I'll take the last spot if it's available!!

Go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Fack this **** maan! Twice I've been beating (with Watford btw) people and twice, my connection with them has been lost!

The Newcastle lad said something about a hoover and his connecting goin', and just there I was beating Sunderland 2v1 and the connection dropped and went again, I duno whats goin' on but it's very frustrating. :mad:

Edit - Obviously cut out on my opponent too, so we had I rematch which I won 3v2. Good close game. Oh and I still think I got the ball with DeMerit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

****e was playing MarkSRFC I think it was West Ham v Watford. Was winning 2-1 with only a few minutes left but I think it was my connection that went.

I havent checked the table since as the router light went red for ages and only came back a while ago but I reckon il be down as a loss.

Will have to have a rematch tomorrow if your on even if it doesnt count towards the league as after I went 2-0 you came back strong.

By the way regards when the proper league starts whats the story with lost connections?

Like tonight I was winning and only a few mins left but would I go down as a loss? Or what happens when drawing or even loosing ( although people could start taking advantage if they "accidently lost their connection" while loosing.

No one can tell me what causes the router light to go red btw? Its been at it all night :mad:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

joe123 wrote: »
    By the way regards when the proper league starts whats the story with lost connections?

If you are winning and it happens then there is a replay if you are the one that got disconnected, if you are losing then its tough and it goes down as a loss. FG will post this and all other rules before the league starts anyways

Red light I would say is that your not getting a DNS - connecting to the ISP server, in other words your connection is down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

joe123 wrote: »
    ****e was playing MarkSRFC I think it was West Ham v Watford. Was winning 2-1 with only a few minutes left but I think it was my connection that went.

I havent checked the table since as the router light went red for ages and only came back a while ago but I reckon il be down as a loss.

Will have to have a rematch tomorrow if your on even if it doesnt count towards the league as after I went 2-0 you came back strong.

Like tonight I was winning and only a few mins left but would I go down as a loss? Or what happens when drawing or even loosing ( although people could start taking advantage if they "accidently lost their connection" while loosing.

No one can tell me what causes the router light to go red btw? Its been at it all night :mad:

Yeah, your a very sharp player, no probs playing again tonight! I'm on now if you're around! It went down as a win to me btw I'm afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Are there any spaces open? Would be interested.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Sorry Mr Moon got the last spot.

Advertisement