Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TV Series on Channel 4

Options
  • 04-05-2009 7:46pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Channel 4 are screening a new series entitled "Find me a home". Its on Monday evenings at 9PM. It details the attempts of older children and children with disabilities in the UK to find adoptive homes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Oh god...

I hope this is strictly documentary...?

I cant remember the name exactly, but I remember hearing of a similar format show running in America about two years ago. It was an x-factor format (not quite as humiliating) audition-screening of children for placement.

I'll have to look into it though, I hadn't thought of it in almost two years....

Sounds interesting, provided they give some depth to the policy dimensions of placement for comparison.

Advertisement