Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHEAP NEW LAPTOP WITH DVD DRIVE

• 04-05-2009 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

Looking for a laptop.
    No more than €350.
    Must Be BRAND NEW.
    I Would Like
    DVD Drive
    Minimum 1GB Ram
    Decent Hard Drive
    Wireless

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭JDxtra

...and working caps lock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,557 ✭✭✭✭vectra

JDxtra wrote: »
    ...and working caps lock?

Obviously :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭mcw92

HAHAHAHAHA
    ya a working CAPS LOCK would be a plus:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

happy??:rolleyes::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

This eMachines LAptop ticks all your boxes - costs under 350 euro delivered , DVD, Wireless, 15=60Gb HArd Drive , 1Gb RAM, ntel Celeron mobile processor 2GHz. 15.4 inch screen. Good reviews too.
    Sorted?

• Advertisement

thanks for that Ogham but would still like to see more.
    maybe even around the 300€ mark.

Are you thinking of one of those "notebooks" or a proper laptop. The notebooks have smaller screens and keyboards - but are cheaper. Personally they are too small for me.

Ogham wrote: »
    Are you thinking of one of those "notebooks" or a proper laptop. The notebooks have smaller screens and keyboards - but are cheaper. Personally they are too small for me.

i know what your talking about, the netbooks.
    they will do me if it comes with a built in dvd drive which most of them dont.

If you don't need the DVD capability 100% of the time - you could get one of these USB External DVD Drives to use with one of the cheap Netbooks. Just plug it in when you need it.

Forgot to mention - This Toshiba Notebook/Netbook comes in under 300 euro delivered. ( From Amazon)

• Advertisement
Advertisement