Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100,000 posts in just over a week.

Options
  • 04-05-2009 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

I noticed last week how the post numbers now begin with 6 instead of 5 and had a look into it to see which post was #post60000000.
    Now I know there are not that many posts here and that it's a vbulletin thing, so I didn't see the need to mark that occasion.
    Although it may have had something to do with the fact that the post in question was a wrestling spoiler and I was a bit pissed off about the last PPV being ruined due to my curiosity.

Anyway, I've been keeping an eye on the numbers and today post #60100000 was made.

I found it impressive anyway.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=60100000&posted=1#post60100000
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=60000000&posted=1#post60000000
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

People thanking posts 11 years ago. :-o

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Vain wrote: »
    Watch that become the most-thanked post on the site now. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

If only my sarchasm one wasn't in a private forum. :pac:

People thanking posts 11 years ago. :-o

How can you not thank the first post on boards:pac:

• Advertisement

:D I was the 8th person to thank it, its up to 13 now. This could get interesting.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I think I'll thank it too! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    My nekkid pic should remain the top thanked post.

Terry wrote: »
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    My nekkid pic should remain the top thanked post.

Link?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Vain wrote: »
    Link?:pac:

The missing link??

/runs and hides

• Advertisement

The missing link??

/runs and hides

Ya the nudey fr jack one:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

You know that first post had only like 5 thank yous last week when I saw it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Out of those 100,000 posts how many of them were actually good (not including my own posts)?

Advertisement