Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

social science

Options
  • 04-05-2009 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

exams start tomorrow!!! sociology

how is everyone set??

im dreading next weeks soc! havnt a bog

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Sivousplait

that soc exam was g-rand yesterday! jus did the celtic tiger and catholic church questions which every1 seemed to do:D i think every1 is screwed for next weeks sociology exam! im hopin the tutorials and midterm get me by!
    havin an exam on a saturday is a disaster!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭LC_ugh

isnt it! at 6 o clock and all! cannot wait for it to be over. spol today was pretty straightforward thank god! only 3 more exams left!!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Sivousplait

3 exams left? do u do geography too? ye spol today was grand. the only past paper i looked at was 05/06 and it was the exact same as todays. ace or wat???

• Registered Users Posts: 26 stressedcao

cao closing date is tues.........i have no idea wat to do.............is social scince a good course????????

Advertisement