Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 2009 Season 4-Signup sheet now open

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Boards Name: Cyberwaste
    Gamer Tag: BulletsForWar
    County: Kilkenny
    Number of games you completed in the Qualifying League: Well im in a pre season league and have played 2 games so far, not really sure where this qualifying league is!

If you havent played in any of the qualifying leagues then you have missed the boat they have been running the last few weeks. This sign up is only for exisiting players in the leagues or players that qualified through the qualifying leagues that ran. The pre season league is just a gap filler while we wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Feck sake! I didnt see any qualifying thread up, but I PM'ed Future guy ages ago with my detalis to jon, thinking that was all I had to do.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Feck sake! I didnt see any qualifying thread up, but I PM'ed Future guy ages ago with my detalis to jon, thinking that was all I had to do.

Its only a few threads down on the main forum page..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055485675

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

ahh god, I saw that thread but saw it said it was for for season 3 and was waiting for a season 4 one. my god....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Boards Name: mise
    Gamer Tag: colmise
    County: Dublin
    Number of games you completed in your league (out of a maximum 14): 9
    >> Didn't get to play against goliago x2, wonderboysam(broken disc) x2 and denarse x1, pm'ed and invited them all

I agree with Cyberwaste, that the qualifying thread is badly labelled. I know a couple of people who tried to join season 3 but couldn't as it was too late and were waiting for a Season 4 qualifying thread..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Thanks for the feedback guys...I will have a new system in place by the time next season comes around. Cyberwaste, I think you may have a fallen through the cracks here. I know you have been trying to join for quite a while. Let me get back to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Boards Name: SantryRed
    Gamer Tag: BenSFC
    Number of games you completed in your league (out of a maximum 22): Didn't play 3
    If you did not finish all games, why not?: Was never on the same time as neilhimself. My fault really because of football and school, but I'm finished in two weeks so it'll be grand :D And Kilmangiro was rarely on at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

ahh god, I saw that thread but saw it said it was for for season 3 and was waiting for a season 4 one. my god....
    mise wrote:
    I agree with Cyberwaste, that the qualifying thread is badly labelled. I know a couple of people who tried to join season 3 but couldn't as it was too late and were waiting for a Season 4 qualifying thread..

yeah, my friend and i have been waiting for season 4 qualifying. i take it we've missed out now. we obviously ignored the season 3 thread as it was for a previous season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Boards Name: smcelhinney
    Gamer Tag: v1rg1l
    Number of games you completed in your league (out of a maximum 22): 21 (Juve again)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

Boards Name:Garball
    Gt:garball1
    County: Dublin(Living In Arklow)
    Played 20 games last season because there was no sign of Juve or Portsmouth

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Boards Name: keen
    Gamer Tag: MackerelMan
    County Dublin
    Number of games you completed in your league (out of a maximum 22): 18
    If you did not finish all games, why not?: Had problems with my phone line, connection wasn't stable enough to hold a full game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Boards Name: Deliverance XXV
    Gamer Tag: Deliverance XXV
    County: Kilkenny
    Number of games you completed in your league (out of a maximum 22): 17, I think.
    If you did not finish all games, why not?: I had RROD and was xbox-less for about a month.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Boards Name: Mayordenis
    Gamer Tag: Denarse
    County: Cork
    Number of games you completed in your league (out of a maximum 22): Eek not sure was doing pretty well until I moved apartments
    If you did not finish all games, why not?: as above moved apartments mid season, internet still being waited upon :( no hard feelings if you guys don't want me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

Boards Name: Dufflecoatsunri
    Gamer Tag: Dufflecoatbox
    Premiership Games Completed: 22

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Boards Name: playa3
    Gamer Tag: playathree
    Number of games you completed in the Qualifying League: About 10 i believe

I haven't been on in a while cause Im in the middle of exams now but I'll be pretty much finished on saturday. Also think I have to renew my live membership...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Boards Name: winston82
    Gamer Tag: neilhimself
    Number of games you completed in the Serie B: Think i was short 2 games. I couldn't get on the same tme as BenSFC (2 busy schedules clashed here) and i believe my last game was with Kilamangiro. Haven't seen him on in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Boards Name: Bennyc
    Gamer Tag: bennycon
    County: SRFC Sligo Rovers
    Number of games you completed in your league (out of a maximum 22): 20

If you did not finish all games, why not?: Deliverence XXV had RROD and Barca was the other.

PS I had declared myself out of next season via PM to FutureGuy about 6 weeks ago as I took it we would be well into the league by now but if there is still a place I will take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Boards Name: Kirby
    Gamer Tag: HokemPokem
    County: Meath
    Number of games you completed in the Qualifying League: Six. Four wins, two losses.

An update has been added to the Boards Fifa League Information thread (Stickied at to of FIFA/PES form).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,346 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

will there be any qualifying league for this new season? if not, could you run one parallel to the main leagues? I pm'd futureguy but no word yet. I think there definitely should be some type of new players league.

• Advertisement

There was a qualifying league run already as there is every season. Wait for future guy to get back to you but im sure there will be another run at some stage in line for next season.

We are getting to the point where most players who are interested have already joined. Therefore, the qualifying group might be small enough this year.

Boards Name: Futureguy
    Gamer Tag: garak001
    County: Limerick
    Premiership Games Completed: 20/22
    If you did not finish all games, why not?: Juve x 2 (he had internet trouble)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Boards Name: Enigma IE
    Gamer Tag: Enigma IE

First timer in the league, level intermediate.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

Boards Name: claiva
    Gamer Tag: PsychoClive

First timer in the league, level intermediate.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

Boards Name: asharkman
    Gamer Tag: bigballspaul82
    Number of games you completed in the Qualifying League: 0

I only read about this yesterday, too late to apply?
    Week days are out but defo able to play games during the weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LeonF88

Boards Name: LeonF88
    Gamer Tag: RuBiSc0
    County: Kildare

Hey, I just seen this thread there can i still enter looks like a bit of a challange thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭charlo_b

Boards Name: charlo_b
    Gamer Tag: charlo longlad
    County: Meath

Too late to apply?

Anyone who has not played in th eleagues/qualifying will be entered into a new qualifying league. This will be starting after the league has started.

• Advertisement

Boards Name:cactus mac88
    Gamer Tag:G M E 27
    Number of games you completed in your league (out of a maximum 22): Didn't play 3 games.
    If you did not finish all games, why not?: Kromula never played after week 1 and kilamangiro was never on.

P.S any chance of getting a final league table for Serie A???

Advertisement