Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAS-C is brilliant

Options
  • 04-05-2009 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭

I had a fantastic weekend at the Cork Airsoft Club. The site is great, the hospitality was legendary, the gameplay was top-notch, the whole club organization was very, very impressive.

Deepest thanks to Rob & his family, Paul, Chris, Ian and everyone else I met this weekend.

The drive back was a right pain, my brain is fried. I just wanted to say thanks as soon as possible. Can't recommend it enough.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

look forward to having you and others down again ozcam, sometime in the near future :) im glad you had a good time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

:D Glad ya had a ball, thanks for coming down and hope to see ya again soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Defo a site on my hitlist at some point. Anywhere those lads play is bound to be great craic along with top notch high skilled gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭RampantWolf

Nice to see you there OzCam, and nice to see some more DPCU's running around the site :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

was great to meet you again ozcam.
    dont be a stranger !!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

Nice to see you there OzCam, and nice to see some more DPCU's running around the site :)

Yea, confused the red team as they thought he was me :p
    So I didn't get shot so much :D thanks mate!

Advertisement