Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visiting Macedonia & Montenegro

Options
  • 04-05-2009 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I went on a day trip to Montenegro a few years back and was thinking of going back in August as it was so beautiful. I have about 14 days (maybe can stretch that)...

There are a lot of Sun Holiday destinations that look nice but I don't want to just be on a beach for the whole time.

Ideally I'd like to travel to a few places, and even move on to Macedonia or even go directly to Macedonia as it looks so nice..

Can't seem to find any reliable looking sites that offer packages to Macedonia.

Anyone have any tips on travel to these countries?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭SuperStarHoney

Don't know anything about Macedonia but we're booked to go on a two centre holiday one week in Montengro and one week in Croatia through Croatia tours.

We plan on hiring a car and seeing a bit of Montengro. I did look into booking it independently but it was cheaper through Croatia tours as it seemed to be quiet difficult to get cheap flights into that area in Mid summer.

Advertisement