Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ironing??

Options
  • 04-05-2009 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

I was wondering if somebody knows a reliable & trustworthy person who can do ironing in my house. I will need some reference as well as i am wary of letting a stanger in my house.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I would have thought it was more usual to send your ironing out to someone else to iron, rather than have them come into your house. Seems a safer option to me too - if you've a stranger in the house you can hardly go out and do other stuff while they're ironing. Plus you might be tempted to point out how they're doing it wrong :)!
    I know we used a service like that a few years ago, and I've often seen phone numbers up in the local supermarkets, so try there perhaps.

Advertisement