Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panel Screws

Options
  • 04-05-2009 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭

I got some dry lining done and the screws for the light switch panel are not long enough, i tried longer screws and they are still not long enough, can i get screw extensions if so where can i get them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭gazelec

Vas_Guy wrote: »
    I got some dry lining done and the screws for the light switch panel are not long enough, i tried longer screws and they are still not long enough, can i get screw extensions if so where can i get them

Yeah you can get 3.5mm extensions in any good electrical wholesalers, even though you can get very long 3.5mm screws (100mm i think) which would probably do the job and they would be cheaper than the extensions, a pliers can be used to cut them down if they are too long

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Vas_Guy wrote: »

The long screws are best IMO, any wholesaler will have them, check this thread for your nearest one.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055193263

Advertisement