Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

glasses

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

I've been forced to wear glasses since I was in 5th class..I'm rocking a pair of thick rimmed black badboys at the moment....they make me look pretty smart, too smart actually. People assume I'm really intelligent and I always let them down:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

My boyfriend has really nice glasses and I think he looks damn good in them. I have reading glasses that I need sometimes and I'm kinda insecure about how they look on me but my boyfriend cheers me up by saying it gives me a "sexy librarian look"...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

i love a nice pair of glasses on a girl...nothing helps accentuate cuteness than a nice pair of glasses!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ConmanTheKiller

Yeah been thinking about getting glasses for a while , my eyesights been getting a bit crap lately, anyway heres two comparison pics (specsavers let you try the glasses on ONLINE:pac: what the hell anyways here it is) which is better, with glasses or without.
    3880040140_35df2a0c47.jpg3879226441_5d02af6a9f.jpg

By the way the right girl with the glasses, well you get the idea...........;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

They give you caricature , how did you get the hair like that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Stuff

Is that your passport photo? You'd think you'd smile ya miserable aul **** :pac:

Mhh....its a tough one I'll right, I've been wearing glasses now since 07' and I look like a gimp in them because the style is all wrong.

As for girls, I think some can look great in them,others not so much,again it all comes down to if the frame suits your type of face/hair/nose etc.!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ConmanTheKiller

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    They give you caricature , how did you get the hair like that?

Well its called getting a crap haircut, waiting 6 months and straightening the fuck out of it :cool:
    donmeister wrote: »
    Is that your passport photo? You'd think you'd smile

Nah i took it for one of those crap things about lookalikes

:rolleyes:

back on topic though, :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

back on topic though, :confused:
    I think you look better with glasses!:D You look grand without them but they definitely suit you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I like glasses on most girls, it makes them look cute or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

I have glasses and I hate wearing them cause I picked out the first ones I saw.
    I really want new ones but I've contacts now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I have an appointment for Tuesday,so hopefully I can get new glasses! :D

Advertisement