Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The power of lightroom presets

• 04-05-2009 11:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

I thought it would be interesting to post up the same photo and show the immediate effect that Lightroom Presets have for anyone who does not have LR.

Feel free to post your own photos with the "Before" and "after" LR preset photos.

The building in question is a public toilet !

Original

3502594194_73d285824e.jpg

B&W3
    3502649404_e100a199fe.jpg

Kelsey Smith Chocolate

3501836553_dccde041cc.jpg

b&w Red Filter High Contrast

3502650986_dab17d4780.jpg

and my favourite, Kelsey Smith Crayons

3497938961_822c2a5fd6.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Pretty cool and yeah number 4 looks really super - good idea for a thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭alexandros

Good concept!

I agree with Trev M; number 4 (b&w Red Filter High Contrast) is my favorite also!
    It's the definition in the clouds.
    The brightness of the clouds on number 5 is a bit too distracting for my taste.
    Nice photo!

Advertisement