Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feast

Options
  • 05-05-2009 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭

Seriously, can you get a normal Feast ice pop anymore? All I can ever find are the mint ones! do they still exist?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Not 100% sure coz I don't tend to buy them, but I'm pretty sure I seen them frequently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

There's an ad campaign at the moment, and it has a picture of a Feast on the ad, but it isn't clear if it's a mint one or not.

I used to love them, but haven't seen them in years.

Maybe it's because when I go to the ice-pop fridge I am inexplicably drawn to Wibbly Wobbly Wonders.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Feasts are awesome. I think they have some in Centra in Maynooth, i'll check later and confirm.

What an awesome forum, how have i lived without it before i'll never know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

I had one on Sunday in Cork. Savageness! So they still exist. And are still as gorgeous as ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

I always try to eat around the yummy hard chocolate bit in the middle and save it for last- but 9 times out of 10 just as it reaches my mouth it will break in half and fall to the floor. :(

Hmmm id love one now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Aye, still available. See them frequently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭XxlauraxX

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Seriously, can you get a normal Feast ice pop anymore? All I can ever find are the mint ones! do they still exist?

I know how you feel OP mint ones are the only type i ever see :mad:
    they are not nearly as nice as the original :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Feast party in my house. Oh yeah they're still there!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

I've seen them a few times lately but they're not nearly as common as the mint ones........:(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I see regular feasts all the time, I'll buy one and eat it in your honour OP :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement