Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rory Bates medium clonmel - please read admin warning post #307

Options
  • 05-05-2009 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have been to see rory, i thought excellent would love to hear from others that have been to see him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Jenosul

Thought Rory bates was amazing! The best I have ever been to. He was spot on with a lot of things

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

Could someone pm me his number??

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alana1919

<snip> keep trying this number it seems to be off at the moment he could be on holidays, believe me he is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭lisa_eire

that number doesn't work anyone have another??

lisa_eire wrote: »
    that number doesn't work anyone have another??

Yea it doesnt work anymore he must have changed it or stopped doing readings!! If anyone has another no please pm me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Laurel Ridge

HI I'M GOING TO SEE HIM TOMORROW HAS ANYONE GOT DIRECTIONS WE ARE TRAVELING FROM CORK???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 katox

;) Hello evryone, I have been trying <snip> for contacting Rory Bates in clonmel, but with no luck! Has anybody an alternative number for him??:confused:
    I really would love to visit him as I have heard he is pretty amazing!:)
    Thanks for your time ,
    kat xx:p

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭lisa_eire

he has a hypnotherapy place in clonmel. its beside a hairdressers. its in the irishtown part of clonmel which is through the arch.

Hi Try <snip> this is a number i received a text from asking to confirm my appointment.

Hi,
    Thanks for that think i'll have a job finding him fingers crossed.

• Advertisement

Hi Thanks for that info!

I tried that 085 no. but still no ans :confused: I will look up that hypno place too and let ye know how i get on , thanks so much for yer help:)
    cheers:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭goldenbrown

ah yes master bates, very satisfying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Cummings

Did you by any chance get a phone number for Rory, I am trying him on a phone number and it keeps telling me that the number is not in service.

hey everyone! no luck with that number or finding another contact..il keep searching and keep ya all posted!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hi all,

Rory just txt me with a cancellation for tomorrow so I'm going to go.

I couldn't get through to him for weeks so I left my name and number with the hairdressers next door and they gave it to him!

I'll keep ye posted :)

Hi thanks for that info, Im still trying to get through! Enjoy your visit:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Moondust

katox wrote: »
    Hi thanks for that info, Im still trying to get through! Enjoy your visit:D

Hi - any chance you could PM me his number - how much is he?? How long would you be expected to wait??

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Kdylass

I went to Rory last year and he was amazing. So many things he told me have came through. He was able to give clear details about my house, my family, my job and people who had passed. Well worth the wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭JFitzgerald

Hi,

does anyone have a current contact number for Rory Bates in Clonmel?

I tried an o eight six number but its out of service. Would appreciate help on this as I desperately want to see him for a reading. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Kdylass

Hi - I have just PM his number to you.

• Advertisement

Hi,

I have that number too but the operator is saying that its not in service..... : (

jamieh wrote: »
    Hi all,

Rory just txt me with a cancellation for tomorrow so I'm going to go.

I couldn't get through to him for weeks so I left my name and number with the hairdressers next door and they gave it to him!

I'll keep ye posted :)

Hi,

do you have a contact number for Rory Bates, pls? or even the hairdresser next door? really need to get a reading from him....

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭stephenoneill

Hi guys sorry for butting in but could one of you PM me his number also please I have an 086 number but it wont work, if anyone can help thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Yvonne2009

Can someone please send me Rory Bates number... would really appreciate it.

Hi,

if anyone out there could email me a phone number for Rory Bates that works, I'd be really grateful.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 zandra

I have been reading all of your reviews and really would like help trying to get the number, would it be possible for someone to message me please, i am new to this site so hope i am doing this right.
    thank you.

Hi could someone please pm me a number too. THe 086 is out of service as far as I know. Thank you would be very greatful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Linde1

I drove down to his office a few weeks back to see if it was open but it wasnt. The sign etc is still up outside. I put a note in the letter box with my number etc asking for him to contact me if he is still doing readings but I have heard nothing back. The hairdressers beside him was closed at the time as it was around 1ish. There was an advert in a local newspaper for a physic in Clonmel but I dont know if it was him or not. Its an 085 numer if any one wants to try it I can pM it to them. Id love to get to see him again as I went before and he was amazing, totally acurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Has anyone found a number that's in service? I'd love another appointment, but like everyone, the number I have dosn't work :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Marisam

Hi, can someone please PM me Rory's phone number? I am very very keen to see him. I found an 086 phone number online but this is not working. It is coming up as - "not in service".:confused:

Advertisement