Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rory Bates medium clonmel - please read admin warning post #307

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

Yes my friend got appt also it's for three weeks time now he contacted him ages ago well before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

James DD wrote: »
    Yes my friend got appt also it's for three weeks time now he contacted him ages ago well before Christmas.

I got an appointment for monday week with Rory. I hope he's as good as people say.

I got an appointment for monday week with Rory. I hope he's as good as people say.
    he said he can only read 80 percent
    you go if you want to go rather than other point of view

• Registered Users Posts: 49 myrns

He's definitely good but timelines are a little bit off :) by the way cant get through to him when called last week, voicemail was full even, anyone else having the same problem?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 lindabell

myrns wrote: »
    He's definitely good but timelines are a little bit off :) by the way cant get through to him when called last week, voicemail was full even, anyone else having the same problem?
    Yes I agree he's definitely good

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

myrns wrote: »

Did you get your appointment, I heard he was hard to comeby also maybe hes just receiving loads of calls and cant get to them all as he seems to be very popular
    I think some of his timing is out alright but not all

• Registered Users Posts: 49 myrns

Patsprat wrote: »
    Did you get your appointment, I heard he was hard to comeby also maybe hes just receiving loads of calls and cant get to them all as he seems to be very popular
    I think some of his timing is out alright but not all

No nothing yet but will keep trying, I'd say his schedule is crazy busy, nice man as well

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

lolo2011 wrote: »
    I just called Rory and was given an app for April :-( guess I will have to wait.

I went to see Bernie Stokes in Dec, something she mentioned about the future is quite worrying and I cant see how it could possibly happen, so suppose looking for a future telling rather then mediumship.

I also have an app with Carol Byrne this sat in wex, i went to see her afew years ago and she was great, so im hopeful she will be as good this tme around
    Did you get your reading .?how was it .?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Katie19

hi all.. quick follow up on my appointment from last september. Predicted a prenancy for my cousin who had just had a miscarriage last summer and that it would be a boy.. guess what she is due now in May and its a boy ... delighted. also told me about a death in my partners family that would happen in the early new year. That happened too... few other bits and pieces have happened with work and waiting t see about the rest. talk soon xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

Hey

I just wanted to let you know, I went back to Rory again last night. Amazing. Again!

All the stuff about my past he said last time, he said again.

The main thing in my life right now is Im back in college studying. Nearly the whole reading was about that, he knew I was back in college, he knew what area it was in, he knew it was consuming most of my life (or the cards knew!)

He pinpointed my past relationships word for word (same description as last time!)

Asked him specific questions then at the end and he did a card reading on them and the answers were what I knew in my gut they would be!

He's definitely the best out there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 lollypolly81

Hi all.Its almost 6 years since I was with Rory.Can't find a number for him.Can someone who was recently with him help me out by sending me on his phone number please?Thanks a million

Hi all.Its almost 6 years since I was with Rory.Can't find a number for him.Can someone who was recently with him help me out by sending me on his phone number please?Thanks a million
    I just sent you a pm with his number , I guess you found him good then if your going back

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lynndo

rory was not well at the start of this year, i am not sure if he is still doing readings

lynndo wrote: »
    rory was not well at the start of this year, i am not sure if he is still doing readings
    yeah he is as his friend was on here , I will bump that post up if you like , I think he was working on some thing in England , I will look there for you as Im not sure . but a friend of mine went with me in Feb but I dont know did he see more people than ourselves oh and another friend went maybe two months ago ,
    ok the post was end of last year but I will still bump it up . but a few people on here also went to him

LFC1 wrote: »
    Hi
    Rory Bates is a very good friend of mine, he is extremely busy with readings and I mentioned it to him about people on this trying to contact him, he will get back to you, ok it may take a while just leave messages on his phone after the voice mail, and he said eventually he will return calls. I can tell you he's very accurate its worth the wait. best of luck I'll pass this on again.
    think he was in dated with calls as he is so good

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭shaymus27

Just trying to help don't shoot the messenger.

I don't believe there is such a thing as mediums or psychics.

Derren Browne did a show where he was able to convince an audience that he was in touch with people who had passed over and members of the audience were amazed at how good he was.

He said he had no medium or psychic powers at all and just used techniques he learnt to appear to be a medium/psychic.

If you ever watch the programme I saw by Derren Browne you will see how easy it is to fool people.

Young women will want to know about boyfriends. Older women will know someone who is getting married or having a baby or whose father or grandfather will pass away. There are general things that affect people of varying ages and you remember the general things that apply to you and forget all the things these people got wrong. A lot of Irish women have had miscarriages or abortions and if a psychic says this to a certain percentage of women a lot of them will know some woman who has had an abortion or miscarriage and will be amazed at how the psychic got it right.

My advice is look at Derren Browne's show if you can find it. I would think twice about living your life based on what mediums or psychics tell you, that might be a mistake.

yes I know a few people who went to see him few months back frist week of April they thought he was pretty good

hi all did anyone either see him or get a date for a reading my friend would like to go

Patsprat wrote: »
    hi all did anyone either see him or get a date for a reading my friend would like to go
    Yes he's still reading he's just very busy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

I went to see him and he told me both my parents were dead, which is untrue. Then he told me my dead dog was trying to communicate with me. I'm allergic to dogs and never had one. When he told me I was going to live a long and happy life I had to laugh as I've actually got a terminal illness. This guy is a joke!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Effects wrote: »
    I went to see him and he told me both my parents were dead, which is untrue. Then he told me my dead dog was trying to communicate with me. I'm allergic to dogs and never had one. When he told me I was going to live a long and happy life I had to laugh as I've actually got a terminal illness. This guy is a joke!!

Yeah and that's a load of BS if ever I heard it .we can read your other posts getting planning permission and your dying shame on you .Oh sure Rory never told u that haha .
    Also you come on here bashing other comments not on poster

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 lindabell

D.Campbell wrote: »
    Yeah and that's a load of BS if ever I heard it .we can read your other posts . Oh sure Rory never told u that haha .
    Also you come on here bashing other comments no on poster
    Rory is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Hi all.
    I haven't been to him, but i would like to go to him.
    I remember reading this thread prob last year and kept meaning to post but kept forgetting.
    When i saw it here again i said i must ask.
    Would somebody be willing to pm me his number please?
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭bilbot79

If you believe in psychics I think you're not fully developed psychologically

deise08 wrote: »
    Hi all.
    I haven't been to him, but i would like to go to him.
    I remember reading this thread prob last year and kept meaning to post but kept forgetting.
    When i saw it here again i said i must ask.
    Would somebody be willing to pm me his number please?
    Thanks in advance.
    yes will pm you there

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lolo2011

I had an app for march and unfortunately he had to cancel but got a text yesterday to say he had a cancellation for today so heading down after work, very excited to see him!

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

Hi all.

Can someone explain what exactly he could potentially tell you if you went to see him?

I am just curious as what to expect!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Kev W

Effects wrote: »

You think a person with a terminal illness wouldn't make plans for the people they're leaving behind? You must be a very selfish person.

Or do I know that because i have SPOOoooOOOoooOOOKY POWERS?

Kev W wrote: »
    You think a person with a terminal illness wouldn't make plans for the people they're leaving behind? You must be a very selfish person.

Or do I know that because i have SPOOoooOOOoooOOOKY POWERS?
    take no notice of that person foolish talk he never saw him, we move on to the important chats

• Advertisement

lolo2011 wrote: »
    I had an app for march and unfortunately he had to cancel but got a text yesterday to say he had a cancellation for today so heading down after work, very excited to see him!
    omg your luckly to get that its so exciting alright , but just listen carefully and quiz like mad afterwards the only thing he says to much and you cant interrupt only with a yes and a no ,
    hes great and it does happen

Advertisement